Top 10 Best Places to Eat in Miami Beach
Here are the top 10 best places to eat in Miami Beach. Eat like a local when you visit.
It is no secret Miami Beach is full of overpriced restaurants, bars and just all around tourist traps. You do not have to learn the hard way, here are our top 10 places to eat in Miami Beach that will have you feeling like a local.
If you are looking for Cuban food go to number 10. These are in no particular order and I frequent these places often.
These are all casual spots where you can show up in flip flops if you wish.
1. Doraku. If you like sushi this is the best place in Miami Beach, they have an incredible happy hour, and by happy hour I'm not just talking about drinks, their happy hour food menu is off the charts.
2. Alma Mexicana. This is a really good Mexican joint, it is casual and they have big portions and great tacos. The owner is Mexican, so it is fully legit.
3. Miss Saigon. If you are craving Vietnamese food, I do not blame you. This spot is really good and inexpensive. They have the best Pho on the beach thats for sure.
4. CVI.CHE 105. Craving ceviche? This place will kill all your cravings. It is authentic Peruvian, hip and just awesome. Get there early the lines are allways long.
5. Bodega Taqueria y Tequila. This place is always busy, that's because they have amazing tacos. They also have a hidden bar in the back, to find it you must walk through the porta potty. Be warned, this places is always happening.
6. Big Pink. You read that correcly, Big Pink, if you are craving breakfast the Big Pink has you covered at all hours. You can not miss it, it's painted Pink.
7. New Cafe. This is a local's favorite and the place has a lot of history. Located on Ocean and open 24 hours a day it is a great place to enjoy a great meal and people watch. Sit at the bar window for the best viws of Ocean.
8. La Sandwicherie. Feeling like having an incredible sandwich? This is the spot. It is located in an alley close to the beach. You will walk away greatly satisfied.
9. Jimmy'z Kitchen South Beach. This place is so good, especially after a long day at the beach. Possibly Miami's best Mofongo.
10. Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine. This place has amazing Cuban food, and it is located on one of the most happening spots in Miami Beach, Lincoln Road. When you are done you can walk off all the calories you just ate at some of Miami's coolest stores.